Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Healing Chakras, Energy Work, and Foot Zoning

Ever since I had Emmett and Jeffrey returned home after spending a few weeks with his grandma, (when I was on "stay in bed or else" bed rest) I knew something had changed. I knew in my heart that Jeffrey had been emotionally traumatized. Gone was the happy, sweet, content, and trusting little boy, and in return we had a scared, frightened little child that felt abandoned, confused, and betrayed.

It took a year before he would even sit by me. I also knew his problem wasn't Emmett. He adored Emmett.

So, for the last few years we have dealt with this. Social anxiety, non verbal, uncooperative, non compliant, etc... We had him enrolled at a local early learning center preschool for two years that specialized in treating children with special needs. He was making a lot of improvements, but still really struggled in social situations at home and elsewhere.

Since his birthday is in August he could no longer go to the early learning center. So, we enrolled him in kindergarten. The first week went about as we expected. Terrible. I was really struggling emotionally, and Shane made the comment to me, "Maybe there are some chakras you need to clear." I agreed that was probably the case, and then it hit me... JEFFREY probably had chakras that needed to clear.

So, I worked on it. I got all his chakras to clear except for his heart chakra. This didn't surprise me because I knew that's where he was probably hanging on to all his trauma experiences.

This led to me getting foot zoned for him. Along with the foot zoning came energy work.

The result?

We have Jeffrey back. Oh my do we have him back! Today we went to get the oil changed in our car, and he just randomly said "Hi" to the guy at the service counter. This would NEVER have happened before. He is so much more content, and a little chatterbox. Of course he still has his emotional moments, I mean, he is five. He is such a happier and more content five. He willingly goes to kindergarten. He WANTS to go. The other day he made me get him dressed in his school clothes as soon as he got up, and he has afternoon kindergarten.

If I ever wondered if all this alternative technique was something that was just in my head, this alone would have made me a believer.


No comments: