Thursday, February 4, 2016

Follow Up On EMPowerplus Q96

I decided it was time to write about this.
I started taking EMPowerplus Q96 toward the end of July. Then in August I added the QVitalize Caffeine Free for Women supplement as well. I had high hopes for both of them. I really wanted it to be the solution I had been looking for for a long time.

As time progressed, however, I realized that it wasn't going to be the solution I wanted. It took me a while to realize it, and then to implement going off of it.

When I first started taking it, I noticed almost immediately that it took all my edginess away. I counted that as a good thing! No more mood swings! However, it also took away all my drive to do anything at all. So, I added the QVitalize. Initially I thought it was a good combination, but as time went on I began to notice more things...

Instead of being depressed and still able to function, I found myself severely depressed, almost to the point of nonfunctioning.

Instead of thinking negative thoughts, I didn't think anything, except toward the end, when I realized that I really needed to go off of it because of the thoughts that were entering my head.

Instead of being able to fake not being depressed all the time, I found I didn't care whether people thought I was depressed or not. I didn't care how I looked, I didn't care if my hair was done, or if I had a smile on my face, or anything. I didn't care if the dinner didn't get made or the laundry was done. I didn't care about anything.

There were some good things about being on it, but they didn't outweigh the negative things.

So, in January I decided to go off of it, and see if I noticed a difference.

YES.

So, apparently I am one of those people who don't react well to the ingredients in these pills. I know they help a lot of people, and I still think they are worth trying, but just like any other medication, you need to be aware of the possible side effects and also pay attention to how you are reacting to it, and if it isn't working, or is creating bigger problems, then it isn't for you.


No comments: