The last month has been quite crazy in our house.
I decided (and Shane agreed) that we should have a family home evening lesson on setting goals, and then set some as a family...we decided this back in January...and then Hazel got strep, and Shane got strep...which turned into mono, and then Jeffrey, Harrison, and Emmett got croup, and then I strained my back...really badly... (yeah, it's been delightful).
So the lesson on goals didn't happen until this last Monday.
We talked about the importance of setting goals and then as an example I told them, so if we set a goal as a family to go on a trip to California (in my mind I thought Disneyland) and Harrison and Hazel say, To LEGOLAND! in unison... and I just chuckled on the inside... maybe if I told them Harry Potter world is closer to Disneyland.......
No comments:
Post a Comment