It's been an interesting few days. It seems like longer than it's been too. Last Wednesday I started to get sick...quite suddenly. It kept me from going to Hazel's school celebration of learning, which I kind of felt bad about...except I was sick enough that all I wanted to do was lay in bed.
I kind of felt a little bit better on Thursday and then Friday happened. I really didn't feel great, but somehow I managed to go to the pediatrician twice in one day. Once for Hazel, once for Harrison... (more on that later...). By the end of the day, I felt awful, and wondered why I hadn't just let Shane take them. I was sick enough that Shane stayed home from work. He usually works Fridays just as an extra day anyway, but yeah...
Saturday...sick
Sunday...sick
Monday...sick
Today....recovering but so exhausted! I feel like I ran a marathon...although, I haven't ever ran a marathon before so I can't really say that that is how I feel, but I've swam distance before...so, yes, I feel like I just swam distance at a swim meet. Jelly legs, wobbly, tired, yeah...
I'm trying really hard to be good and not do anything too tiring, but watching two toddler boys play seems to be tiring enough. :)
I am trying to motivate myself and tell myself that I am doing great. Compared to two days ago, I am. I am doing awesome!
I am also hoping that working tomorrow won't cause me to relapse... but it will probably help me be super tired when I get home.
One thing that getting this sick always does for me, is reminds me of how grateful I should be when I am healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment