Sunday, March 23, 2014

Chakra 0-1

I put "chakra 0-1" because it encompasses the foot chakra and the root chakra. For me, I cleared both of these at the same time. I remember when I initially cleared chakra 0 because afterward when I was working on clearing other chakras I would keep thinking about whether or not I needed to clear chakra 1 and I always felt like I already had.

In my last entry about chakras I just wrote a general experience about it, but I decided I would go into more detail and describe how using Carol Tuttle's Healing the 7 chakras has really helped me. It has been a rather interesting experience. I could tell even after clearing just chakra 0 that it was helping me.

So, reasons to clear your chakras: you feel overwhelmed, depressed, anxious, stuck, wondering, obsessive, negative, can't sleep, etc... all these negative emotions are tied to experiences we have gone through in our life. For me it has been extremely liberating to open them.

So, with Chakra 0 the main emphasis is on expanding your energy circle. I found before I had opened this chakra that I often felt overwhelmed with my family, having four kids, I never seemed to have enough energy or be good enough. I never felt like I was doing it right.

Well, by watching the video that goes along with this chakra, I applied it to me personally. I looked at my own life and what I wanted to change. What was I dealing with? What was overwhelming me? What did I want to have happen? My whole being was ready for this change. I felt like everything that I had been experiencing in previous years was guiding me to being ready for this. I was ready to clear these chakras!

Almost immediately after opening chakra 0 I felt ability. I no longer felt negative about whether or not I could deal with the things that go along with being a parent to 4 kids, I just knew I could. It was possible, and I could do it! I immediately had more energy, and instead of feeling like I was doing everything wrong, I felt like I was good enough. I might not be perfect, and I might make mistakes, but I was good enough to do this!

It was an amazing feeling. It still is.

I don't want you to think that instantly all my negative things were gone, because they weren't...and they still aren't, but compared to what they were, it is so much better. I have a lot of emotional baggage to work on, and when I am ready to deal with it and clear it, it shows up. I can usually tell I need to work on clearing some negative past experience when I get really ornery and irritable. Instead of getting depressed about it though, now I take a deeper look inside. I think, "which chakra is this affecting? Which chakra do I need to work on to get this emotion dealt with?" Some things take little to no time to clear, and other things take a little bit longer.

It has been so great to experience this though. It helps me be a better person. It helps me be more open to spiritual things and really learn from the Holy Ghost and work on things that I can do to be better, instead of always worrying and obsessing over what I'm doing wrong.

I asked Shane if he could tell if there were any differences in me, and he immediately said "yes!" He noticed that I have been happier and more optimistic about things, and not so down. He told me I smile more which makes my eyes sparkle. :) As for myself, I find it is easier to reason through things. Instead of beating myself down in my head for doing things wrong, or mistakes, I can look at it objectively. The bad news coach is gone!

No comments: