Monday, February 3, 2014

Contemplation

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately...

The direction I want my blog to take

The direction I want my family to take

How to keep my house cleaner

How to parent better

How to be happier

I have a friend who has been sharing her spiritual journey and how it coincides with parenting. I have enjoyed it immensely. It has given me a lot of food for thought and inspiration on how to change my own life for the better.

I've been thinking of all kinds of different things I could write about, in a positive way. Thinking positive makes me a happier person, and then, when I add a spiritual message with it, it even gets that much more amplified. My greatest ideas have been coming  about 3am, which is when I usually get Emmett to go back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. :) I think, "hey, I should go type that up!" and then the thought of how crazy that is at 3am and how I need sleep! So I put it off and then forget what I was going to write about in the morning.

Still, that is what I have been thinking about.

So, today I have been working on job charts. Just general sheets that outline what jobs need to be done when and to what extent. My hope it that if I become more organized, my kids will know what to expect and it will be easier for us to keep our house cleaner.

By applying the scriptures to my life I know I will be able to stay calmer, be more spiritual, and be a better parent than I have been.


No comments: