Wednesday, May 8, 2013

2 months

Emmett turned two months old last week. I know, I'm behind. :) His two month checkup was on Monday though, so I didn't really want to write anything on it until I knew how he was doing growth wise. He weighs 9 lbs. WOW!!! That means he has gained three pounds since he was born. That doesn't sound like a lot, but that is great!! His head is also growing a lot, probably so he can keep up with his brothers and sister in the large noggin department.

He smiled his first official smile at me last night. I keep trying to convince him that midnight is not the time to be bright eyed and bushytailed, but I haven't succeeded in convincing him of this yet. He is typically a happy and content little baby though. Definitely the easiest of our kids so far....knock on wood! This could also be because the older we get, and the more kids we have, the more mellow we are.

I need to take some more pictures. I actually have been doing pretty good in taking pictures of him, it's just posting them that I have a struggle with!

Crazy to think that two months have already passed by. It has zoomed!

No comments: