Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Turned

So, I went to my 36 week doctor appointment today. I told my doctor that I had gone to the chiropractor and wondered if Emmett had turned and he told me he would check.

Well, from what he could tell, Emmett turned and went head down! Cool beans! :) If I wasn't having a c-section I am sure I would be even more excited.

The c-section is now scheduled. Most people don't think I will make it to that date, but we shall see. If I do, then it will be the first c-section I've had that has been in the evening. All my c-sections have been in the morning. Hazel's was the latest and hers was at about 10:30 in the morning.

So, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Technically on Saturday I will be 37 weeks, and if I start having contractions the way I was before, then they will just deliver the baby if it happens after that point.

It's getting close people! So close!

No comments: