It's been a whole three days and I haven't had to go to the hospital once! Yay! I have been pretty diligent about staying down and not getting stressed out, so I am sure it is part of it.
Yesterday we went to the chiropractor and got adjusted. I know, you are probably wondering how I could get adjusted while pregnant, but it is possible, especially if you have a good chiropractor who knows what they're doing, and we do!
Getting adjusted when I was pregnant with Jeffrey was so good to help relieve pressure and pain. So, it was no surprise that getting adjusted this time helped immensely too. My chiropractor even mentioned that because of how my pelvis was torqued it may have been preventing Emmett from transitioning to the head down position, and that now it was adjusted he might end up head down instead of breech.
So, now I am super curious and wondering if he turned! Of course, in my situation it doesn't really matter either way since he will be delivered by c-section, but it still makes me wonder. :)
Jeffrey has been a real trooper through all of this. There's been a lot of changes to his world the past few days, and I could definitely tell he was glad to be home yesterday evening. We put him to bed, he fell instantly asleep, and is still asleep this morning.
We are 1 week closer to the 37 week goal, and 2 weeks away from my own goal of making it to 38 weeks.
It's amazing what you can accomplish on bedrest though. I have Emmett's blanket edging all pinned, and it just needs to be sewed. I have the blanket I was tying for Jeffrey almost done, and then it's edges just need to be sewn. I looked through all the baby clothes we used with Jeffrey to see if there was anything we needed to add to, and I think we're set for the first couple of months, until we can go yardselling for summer clothes, since Jeffrey was opposite seasons from what Emmett will be.
I am feeling much better about being prepared for this little guy now! The new crib even came and we just need to get it put together.
In just a few weeks we will have a new baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment