Friday, February 8, 2013

To Snow

It is snowing again... I have to admit that I am ready for it to NOT snow anymore, and for spring to start, but  I also know that we need the moisture, and spring doesn't usually happen until the end of March/April, so we've got some time. :)

My kids love the snow, and they have really enjoyed sledding, building snow forts, snowmen, snow caves, snow sculptures, and...about anything else you can do with snow. It's a kids paradise!

My husband has gotten to use his snowblower that he bought at a yardsale for fifty bucks, and it has been awesome. Definitely a good purchase. We have been very grateful for it this winter, let me tell you!

I have been very grateful that we bought a 4x4 vehicle. After we bought one way back when, I knew that four wheel drive and I, we are best buddies, especially in the winter. I think for one whole week in January the 4x4 feature on our vehicle was on.

Another plus, it isn't -12 degrees, and if it is snowing, it's warm enough to snow, so that is good too.

No comments: