Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dark

Today is a dark day for me... this is one of those days where I have to think of positive things, because they help me not be gloomy. I think a huge reason is because the air is yucky again and blech.

Today is the type of day that brings out the major pessimist in me, that likes to think about everything that is hard and going wrong in my life, instead of all the good.

Today is one of those days where I have to remind myself that I am a good person, and I am loved.

Today is one of those days when I have to tell myself that I do have friends, and people do like me, even though at this very moment, I feel so alone.

Today is a hard day. I will get through it, but it is hard.

That's all.

1 comment:

Debra said...

hang in there! Winter won't last forever...I've always thought you were a great gal...My hubby is always reminding me that it could always be worse...