Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Transverse

So I had my 32 week OB appointment today. They did another ultrasound and discovered that Emmett is lying transverse. I don't blame him, there is probably more room that way! Seriously though, it does make things a little more interesting and a little more high risk, even though I'm already that way anyway since I'm a c-section patient.

So, at my 34 week appointment, I will have another ultrasound, and another until Emmett decides what he's doing...whether that's to be breech, or head down. Or who knows, he may decide that he likes being transverse.

Fluid level looked good, everything else looked good. So, yay! Well, not EVERYTHING... I get to go do the lovely 3 hour glucose tolerance test next week. Yippee. Hopefully it will be like the others and come back normal. It also means I need to buckle down and eat the way I know I should be eating anyway and not eat so much sugar.

And in other news... Jeffrey is doing better! I am doing better! Now Hazel is sick. We are working on that and hopefully it will just stay in the, my throat hurts stage... :)

Still, I can HEAR again!! Hallelujah! I can mostly breathe through my nose. YES! Things are beginning to look up.

1 comment:

Jess'n'John said...

so glad you are almost all feeling better!