Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Simply Amazing...

I was just laying here trying to convince myself I should sleep, and I can feel Emmett squirming around inside me. It's one of the things I can never get over... probably one of my favorite things about being pregnant, is feeling a baby move. Feeling life inside life.

I suppose it's that same feeling that makes it impossible for me to comprehend why someone would choose to end that life. Of course I watch TV and have a difficult time comprehending the whole, date and have sex with whomever whenever lifestyle too... :)

So, it just occurred to me that by my doctor appointment next week, I will be at the thirty week mark. THIRTY weeks! That means, that if I were to go exactly to my due date, I would only have 10 weeks left. It seems so short when I think about it like that especially when I think about how most of my kids are born two weeks early.

It's also kind of funny, because I already call my kids by the wrong name. Harrison is Jeffrey, and vice versa, and I find myself calling Emmett, Jeffrey, even before he is born! I'm sure there will be many times where I call Emmett, Jemmett....hehehe....Hazel usually misses the mixup, I'm guessing because she has a girl name. :)

No comments: