Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Whoosh!

So, apparently this cold has kicked my butt more than I realized. Today was the day that I decided it had been long enough for my body to figure out if it was going to get rid of the sinus gunk with just essential oils (which it has done before) or if it needed the added kick in the pants from an antibiotic.

It was also the day I took Jeffrey back to the doctor since it had been almost 2 weeks since he first started fighting the same cold. So, he's on an antibiotic too.

Hopefully we will begin to see an improvement!

Anyway, the doctor appointment was in the morning, and Shane asked me if I needed him to come with me. I told him we would be fine, and that he could go to bed.

Apparently I didn't take into account that my body seems to need extra help right now since I have zero energy and as Shane likes to tell me "You're GROWING A BABY." Needless to say, by the end of our doctor visit excursion, I was wiped out, and Jeffrey was rearing to go since he got a short nap in the car.

Still, I have survived, Shane is up now, and I am resting! Yay!

No comments: