Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Changes

I changed my blog the other day. I know we are still in the throes of winter, and most likely we will be getting more snow in a week or so, which, if I had to choose between snow, and yucky grey air, I'd choose snow. Anyway, the snow isn't really bugging me this year, I don't know why really, probably because I'm focused on other things...

But anyhoo, back to my point... I changed my blog because I needed something different, and this background reminded me of spring and light floaty clouds and air, and tranquility, which is something I need right now. Plus I like the butterfly.

Today wasn't really that great. I won't go into very much detail because I am trying really hard to be positive, and there is a lot to be positive about, but anyway, it wasn't a great morning... but when I look at my blog and see that peaceful butterfly floating there... it just reminds me that everything is going to be all right.

No comments: