So, I can't remember if I wrote about having energy work done a few months ago...I think I did, but anyway, SINCE then, my depression has almost completely gone away.
In fact, I find myself so busy taking care of Jeffrey, our house, myself, etc... that the time I do spend on the computer I spend doing other things. I don't really even play my facebook games anymore. I'm sure I will play them again eventually... :)
I have been super super busy doing genealogy work for my Great Uncle. This has been so fun and exciting and I actually feel like I am searching for people that are important to my Great Aunt who passed away in 2007. I find I actually have to set limits on how much time I spend doing it, because it is so time consuming!
Especially when I realized that to do it right, I should be keeping records of everything that I find on every ancestor that I find. That takes a lot of time.
The thing I find really amazing though, is how much information is available on the internet. There are photos of documents, headstones, cemetery records, memorial websites,census records from multiple countries and years starting as early as 1850...earlier in some cases. History books that were written about pioneers in the west, like Oregon, California, Washington, many of these books and the information in them are available online. IT IS AMAZING!
I love it. It is a lot of fun to do. :) And that, is what I have been doing instead of logging on to facebook and writing posts on here.
1 comment:
Great use of time. I have always wanted to dig into family history. Maybe you can give me some tips when I come to UT this summer.
Post a Comment