My daffodils have been blooming for almost a week now. Yay! It's kind of interesting though...when you have a super mild winter, the transition into spring isn't as dramatic. It's all good. I find I am a mild winter kind of person.
Hazel is on the mend finally! She was able to go back to school on Monday, and she is feeling so much better. I am so glad I have my little girl back. I was feeling so bad for her.
I am glad they found the pneumonia when they did though. I am also glad the antibiotics are working so supremely well.
Seeing Hazel as sick as she was on Thursday, was quite scary. The last time I saw someone's skin be that color was when Shane got extremely sick with pneumonia/strep throat and his lung collapsed. I am glad that none of that happened to Hazel.
She told me that at first staying home from school was fun, but by the end, she wanted to be back at school. It's true, staying home when you're really sick is no fun!
When we went to have her x-ray/lab work done, the registrar noticed that it was her birthday, and felt so bad for her that she had to be so sick on her birthday and in the hospital having tests that she went and got one of the Linus Project blankets that they usually give to the kids who are having surgery.
It definitely added one bright spot to her miserable birthday!
I am glad we are over it though.
In other news... Jeffrey has two teeth! He seems to be the child that does everything the other two didn't. Growing faster, healthier, no ear infections, and two teeth before he's a year old. Who knows, he may have more by the time his first birthday rolls around!
No comments:
Post a Comment