First off... Why oh why did blogger change things? I am a creature of habit, and honestly, if I want to change something, I will do it myself. Oh well. I suppose it is the world of the web. Facebook always thinks it needs to change things, so why not blogger. Still doesn't mean I like it.
What I was originally going to write about was this...
For the past what seems like MONTHS we have had this nasty little virus going around our family. I thought I already had it, but apparently not. Anyway, now it is my turn. Of course this wouldn't happen on every other weekend we've had where literally NOTHING was going on for our family.
No, it decides to finally rear it's ugly little head the weekend that I am trying to make sure everything is prepared and ready for Hazel's baptism....and the elder's quorum party, which, since Shane is the Elder's Quorum president means we are very involved in the process since he hasn't called an activities committee yet.
He tried once, but the person he asked got asked to be in the Young Men's Presidency.
Anyway.
It's been a long day of not feeling so great, and trying to get things ready and made. I still need to make a salad tomorrow morning, and go buy lots and lots of hard rolls.
It will be good though. I just wish I felt better.
Did I mention I really don't like the new blogger? I really.don't.like.it. At all.
No comments:
Post a Comment