Can I just tell you how amazing I feel? Last week I went and had my energy work appointment. It's like an almost depression instant gone session. I feel so amazingly good. Not crazy good, but content and at peace with life good.
I know for a lot of people energy work is a bit of a paradigm shift in thinking for them. All I can say, is it is so worth it and so much more beneficial for me then regular methods of dealing with depression. Like I said, for me. Me me me. It may not work for you. ;)
I guess I forgot to mention that Shane hasn't had high blood pressure since he had energy work done...oh I think it's been three years now. Pretty awesome stuff.
Physically I am still getting over a nasty cold and sinus infection. I finally went to the doctor for some antibiotics and that is getting better. I know, I am an odd duck, but I just go with what works for me. I am not anti western medicine, obviously, but I also think that there are times when you can try other methods of getting rid of things/illnesses and then if that doesn't work, you can go the medicine route.
Life is good. It's been a while since I could say that and honestly mean it instead of trying to convince myself the phrase was true.
No comments:
Post a Comment