Time just goes by too fast. I was thinking about that as I am sitting here holding Jeffrey and thinking about how quickly he's grown. He's old enough to feed baby food to. This past fall just felt like one big blur. It was like, yay, Jeffrey's born, and then BAM! Now he's four months old. Almost five months actually.
So, I am glad I took lots of pictures of him, and glad we have a digital camera. Hazel didn't get many pictures because we had a regular 35mm film camera and all the rolls of film we had with her on it didn't get developed and the film got ruined...so...not as many pictures. In fact, hardly any. :(
Jeffrey is an amusing baby to take pictures of because he is all smiles and laughs and giggles until you put the camera in front of his face and then...the smile disappears and he looks at you ...it's pretty funny.
Anyway, here is Jeffrey in all his cuteness. :)
1 comment:
Such a Cutie Melissa! I cannot believe how fast time flies by! Enjoy:)
Post a Comment