Monday, January 16, 2012

Not Much

So, there isn't a whole lot going on that I feel like writing about right now.

Jeffrey is constantly growing and learning though, so I will write about him. :)

He is so close to rolling over, it could happen at any moment. I'm sure one morning I will go into his room to find him sleeping on his stomach. Of course, if he were to do that I'm sure he would start screaming, since he HATES being on his stomach...ah the irony of learning how to roll... :)

He has also found his voice and likes to buzz his lips and make cute baby gurgles and squeaks. He absolutely loves his Jump a roo, and jumps and jumps in it. He likes it so much we took it to my m-i-l's house when she was going to watch him for the evening so he would have something to do. He also likes to lay on the floor and wiggle his legs and kick. It is so cute and fun to watch.

I have learned that another thing that infertility teaches you is to appreciate the small things. You don't take much for granted. Jeffrey amazes me every day, and I know that this time in his life will happen so quickly! Things that I took for granted when I had Harrison, I didn't with Hazel and now Jeffrey. I will hold him and marvel at his perfect hands and feet and all the things that he learns.

In other news...Today the kids didn't have school and Shane had taken the day off, which meant that he didn't work last night, so here are all the things we accomplished today. NOTHING. Well, I guess relaxing and enjoying each other's company is something, and really that is ALL we did, and we had our own "Bones" marathon and watched netflix all day.

It is kind of nice to do this every once in a while when things are so busy, and things just feel busy all the time right now.

It finally snowed again, so I think this is our third fairly small snowstorm this season. Enough to barely cover the ground, but not much more than that. Supposedly it is supposed to snow later in the week though, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: