Now I need to take more! He's four and a half weeks old now!!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
First Week Pics
Jeffrey was born about a week before school started. This worked out great because initially he was scheduled to be born the day school started. So here are pictures from the first day and week of school.

Harrison and Hazel were both excited for school to start.
This was taken the first day. I love how it looks like Jeffrey is looking at Harrison. :)
Hazel loves helping out any way she can, especially when it involves holding Jeffrey!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jeffrey. It's hard to believe he was only about two weeks old when I took it.
Now I need to take more! He's four and a half weeks old now!!
Now I need to take more! He's four and a half weeks old now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeffrey is SOOOOO CUTE! And oh my gosh... Hazel is a little Mellie and Harrison is a little Shane. It kills me! They are so grown up and SO beautiful!
Post a Comment