Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Changes

It has definitely been interesting getting used to a baby again! I love it though. I also love how much my older kids love the baby. Hazel is always wanting to help and watch and learn how to do it all.

When I found out I was pregnant, I was so excited. It felt like I was being granted my heart's desire and I couldn't wait for him to be here! He is such a sweet baby. He loves to be held ALL THE TIME. I think he far prefers it to anything else. I can't say that I blame him really, I mean, being snuggled up all day sounds like heaven to me too! :)

I wondered at brief moments what I would do about working. I knew that I really didn't want to work full-time, but just left it at that. I thought being put on part-time or prn (which is basically a when-needed position) would be great, but...it didn't really work out that way. A couple weeks ago they let me know that they could't hold my position any longer and I was let go.

This was pretty upsetting to me, but at the same time, I wasn't upset about the reason I was let go. I mean, I think I definitely got the better end of the deal. A beautiful baby boy. I wouldn't trade that for anything!

No comments: