This was taken after a few days in the hospital. My experience as a whole was really good. The nurses were really nice and the surgery itself went as well as it possibly could have. Definitely the best c-section I have ever had. The one thing that would have made the whole experience even better would have been a comfortable bed.
I am not a super picky bed person, but the labor beds in labor and delivery were NOT meant to be slept in...EVER. They are uncomfortable even to patients who deliver normally, let alone a patient that is recovering from a major abdominal surgery (which is what a c-section is).
The thing that kind of bummed me out was that they have a whole wing just for c-section patients and NICE COMFY beds, but it was closed because they didn't have the staff to run it.
This picture was taken the day Jeffrey was born, so he is just a few hours old. You can see his hair really well in this picture. It is so light it is almost a white platinum blond. I love how you can see Hazel in the background just looking at him. She loves him so much!
This picture was also taken the first day. Hazel loves every chance she gets to hold little Jeffrey. I hope this is a sign she will be a big helper! :)
Another cute picture of Jeffrey. :)
I took this picture after Jeffrey got home. I was trying to take a cute picture, but unless he is being held, he squirms and grimaces and so instead I got a picture that Shane says makes him look like a pirate! Yarr! :)
6 comments:
Very sweet Baby! Love that Light hair...So Cute!
cute baby!!
i think there is some unwritten rule that labor and delivery (or possibly all hospital) beds have to be uncomfortable. when i came home from having my last baby, my tailbone hurt almost as bad as my c-section wound. that should NEVER be the case!!
He is SO cute! Love the pic of him and Hazel. Congrats again!
Cute pictures!! What a sweet baby
Great pictures! He's so cute and cuddly-looking, and he's so tiny! You forget how small they are until you see someone holding one! Cute bundle!
Now for the sleepless nights!
I love the hair! His piratey face is awesome! :-) Hazel will be a great big sister I'm sure.
Post a Comment