Jeffrey is finally here! He was born last Friday in the morning. Today is our first day home. I will post pics and write more later. Totally loving this sweet little boy!
Congratulations! How exciting! This is great! I'm sure you're gonna need time to rest a bit, but please do post some pictures! Very exciting! Congratulations, again!
Congrats to you and your family Melissa! :-) So glad he waited as long as he did to make his entrance and was able to come home. Happy Belated Birthday as well. :-) Hope you are getting lots of naps in...at least as many as baby is. :-)
This is so wonderful! I love that as I've been reading your blog, you chronicled your frustration with not being able to have a baby and now this beautiful baby is here!! It's such a wonderful story. I love it!
4 comments:
Congratulations! Cannot wait to see some pictures! Hope that everything went well...
Congratulations! How exciting! This is great! I'm sure you're gonna need time to rest a bit, but please do post some pictures!
Very exciting! Congratulations, again!
Congrats to you and your family Melissa! :-) So glad he waited as long as he did to make his entrance and was able to come home. Happy Belated Birthday as well. :-) Hope you are getting lots of naps in...at least as many as baby is. :-)
This is so wonderful! I love that as I've been reading your blog, you chronicled your frustration with not being able to have a baby and now this beautiful baby is here!! It's such a wonderful story. I love it!
Post a Comment