The past couple of days we have had a few little power bumps. I don't know why really. Maybe it's because of all the electrical storms we've been having, or because of the hot weather, or it could also be because we have major construction going on right by our neighborhood.
Well, yesterday the power went off and stayed off for about a half hour. To my kids this was quite the event. Hazel was quite concerned and kept annoying Harrison with all her questions.
We had already made plans to go to the store so Shane and I were busy putting our shoes on, when we hear Harrison in exasperation tell Hazel, "HAZEL! The power isn't going to come back on UNTIL the power bill is paid!!!"
I immediately busted up laughing, as did Shane. Harrison looked at us with the biggest question on his face. I don't know if he believed me when I told him that sometimes the power goes off whether you've paid your bill or not. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment