Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blech

I am grateful for modern medicine.

That being said, today pretty much sucked.

On the plus side I don't have clots in my lungs. my oxygen level is good, and the baby is doing great.

I am pretty much supposed to rest until my doc appointment on Wednesday.

But the baby is doing great and that is all I care about. :) I will stay in bed until the baby comes if that is what I need to do.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Just 7 more weeks? Hang in there:) I am sorry you have to be on bedrest.

Patty B. said...

How exciting! But do you find it hard to sit still? I suppose if you need to, you will. My constant moving wasn't the cause of my last few babies being preemies. I think they just wanted to get here early and hit the ground running!
However, I wouldn't recommend pushing the limits!
Thanks for keeping updated posts about your progress! I love it!

Jess'n'John said...

Glad you are both doing fine. Hope all continues to go well enough or even better! We're almost there. :-)