Well, it is HOT. I am glad I had the long spring that I did though. It was heavenly. I know most people were bemoaning the fact that it was raining so much and "cold" but I was LOVING it!
Bonuses to having cooler wet weather:
-Don't have to water the lawn. (This seems to be my job, and this year I can't do it. So...the lawn is looking a little dry now...)
-Don't have to have the fans or the A/C going, and it's warm enough that the furnace doesn't have to be on either. (Lower electric and gas bills!)
-I sleep better at night. (Equals a happier mom!)
Now it is my least favorite season of all, and it's hot. I am glad I have an air conditioner in my house that I can sit in front of all day if I want. It would be nice if the changes in air temperature weren't so drastic though. Going from 60's suddenly up to 90's seems to wreak havoc on my system at the best of times, and when I am pregnant it totally freaks my body out.
Why I HATE summer:
-I get overheated no matter what...unless I sit in front of the A/C.
-Electric bill goes up.
-Electric bill goes up even more when it is so hot that the A/C is kept on at night.
-I don't sleep well because it's so hot.
Oh well. :)
1 comment:
I am so 100% in agreement with you... I HATE summertime!
Post a Comment