So, I have decided I need to take it easier than I have been. Granted, yesterday was not completely my fault. :)
I had an appointment with the chiropractor which I thought was smart because I had just been camping, and camping is a guarantee to pretty much make my back into a twisted pretzel. I scheduled it early in the morning so I wouldn't have anything to do the rest of the day except relax (which is what I'm supposed to do right?).
Well...Harrison's medication ran out. So, I thought, no biggee, I'll go get it filled. The first time I drove by they weren't open yet. (My appt. was VERY early) So, I went home.
An hour later I took Hazel and we went back to the pharmacy. They took the prescription, and then had to call the doctor's office because the doctor had changed the date on the paper and hadn't initialed it.
I looked around the store for a bit, wishing I was home sleeping/relaxing, and then the pharmacist very politely told me that if I wanted to I could go home and call to see when the doctor FINALLY called back.
So, I went home. I was going to rest, but my kids were antsy to do something, and Harrison had already been off his meds for two days so he was going a little nutty. I could tell this by how many times he felt it was necessary to pull Hazel's hair, push, and basically annoy to death, everyone involved. (Don't judge me! Until you have a kid like mine you have NO IDEA what it is like!)
Anyway, I got out one of our craft projects that we had bought on the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby. It was a fairly easy craft, and then my stomach grumbled a little and I realized it was lunch time. *sigh* What to do?
I immediately remembered that I could take the kids to free lunch. SWEET! So, I checked the clock, there was plenty of time to take them, and we went...unfortunately this meant I was out of the house yet again, but I DIDN'T have to make lunch which was a big relief to me. Plus, the school was fairly close to the pharmacy so I thought, GREAT, I will call the pharmacy when we are done and go get Harrison's prescription.
When I called, the pharmacist told me that the doctor had called back, and that they were going to MAIL the prescription in! WHAT?!!! I was so mad! I wondered why someone (like say, maybe the doctor's office) hadn't called me to ask what I would rather have them do. I mean, COME ON. I live a mile away from the doctor's office. I could have easily gone and picked up a new prescription and then picked it up myself!
So...now we are in today. Hopefully today will go better than yesterday. :) And I am determined to take it easy, because I don't want this little guy to appear until at least mid-August.
No comments:
Post a Comment