So my dear hubby was looking for deals on the internet. Usually I am the one going, Honey look! Look at this amazing deal! He'll come in read the FINE print that I usually ignore even though I shouldn't and point out something quite crucial. Hmm, I guess it's NOT that great of a deal.
Well...this time I think it's on him. We bought a voucher for Father's Day for golfing. My dad likes to golf. He admits he isn't good at it, but he enjoys it, and it is good exercise for him. Plus it gets him away from the house. :)
So when my hubby saw this AMAZING deal, he thought, WOW that sounds awesome! He asked me if I thought he would like it for Father's Day. Well, YEAH, since my dad enjoys golf so much, I'm sure he would!
After discussing it a little more, my hubby decided to get one for himself too so my dad wouldn't have to go alone.
Well...here's the deal. You get 5 rounds of golf and 5 buckets of driving range balls for a certain price. AMAZING DEAL! Then...in microscopic lettering... "must be used in ONE visit." One visit?! Who in their right mind plays 5 rounds of golf in one visit?
All I can say...they are going to have ONE AMAZING DAY of golf. ;)
1 comment:
There's always SOMETHING in that fine print that gets 'ya! Hope the golfing workout goes great!
Post a Comment