So, I think most of you know if you read this blog that I am currently unable to work because my body freaks out if I so much as walk...pretty much anywhere. Going to the store and church are pretty much the limit of my outside adventures. (Oh yeah, and the doctor's office because it's SO FUN to go there...)
Well, a few months ago I had some pain in my back on the side. Usually this means you have a kidney infection or a kidney stone, but lucky me, it doesn't mean anything, it just means my body wants to have excruciating pain in that exact location.
From that experience the sweet ladies in my ward (they really are nice) I guess decided that the reason I can't work is because of that. I love how rumors get started. ;) Of course, the info only gets shared when really nice people are trying to decide who they can give service to by giving them extra food.
I guess one of the youth camps just got finished and they had a lot of food left over so they were trying to find people that needed that food, but it's not a ready made meal. It's food that's prepared that needs to be made into a meal.
So the person in charge of this food found out about me and called to see if I would be interested. Well Yeah! Then they proceeded to tell me what they had been told and then how my husband had given them the...more accurate version of the story. :)
It made me laugh when I found out, and believe me I need all the laughs I can get right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment