Ah, my kids make me laugh by their antics at times.
Sunday was Mother's Day, so at church they gave us a flower to "grow." I put quotes around that because anything I seem to try and grow tends to die. So I always whisper to Shane (being funny of course) YAY! I'm getting another flower to kill! How long to you think it will take me this time?
One year I was doing pretty good, and then my sweet kids, trying to be helpful, killed it for me.
Anyway, there were some flowers left over so Shane brought some home to give to our neighbors who either don't go to our church, or just weren't there for whatever reason.
Shane had the kids go deliver them yesterday and specifically told them to tell them they were for Mother's Day.
So, Harrison, in his intellectual way, decided that wasn't good enough, so when he delivered his flower, he told them it was for May 8th Day! It made me laugh, Shane was a little upset. ;)
Then yesterday Hazel was doing her homework. She had finished most of it so I was just looking it over to make sure she finished every problem when I saw one of her homework pages. I think they were trying to get the kids used to story problems or sequence. Anyway, on this particular problem, Hazel was supposed to draw a picture of something she enjoys doing and then label it. Next to the problem in BIG letters, Hazel had written NO.
It just made me laugh and laugh. Of course then I made her do the problem correctly. I told Shane she learned it from him because he's such a tease and is always saying funny things.
1 comment:
I LOVE that Hazel wrote "NO". That's HILARIOUS! :)
Post a Comment