It is FINALLY sunny today! Yay! Yesterday we had a crazy thunderstorm. Shane and I were on a "mini-date" during the day because I didn't have to go to work, and as we were driving the emergency broadcast system came on warning of a severe thunderstorm with instructions to find shelter indoors and to stay away from windows.
I kind of felt like I was watching the Wizard of Oz or something. Then I turned my head to the west and the darkest meanest thundercloud was over there.
Even with that it took about an hour and a half for it to get to where we were. So we still had a very enjoyable time and we were in our car when it started. It was CRAZY!
Today is the start of my kids spring break, and to celebrate we are working in the yard. :) I'm sure we will do something fun later, but it is actually sunny and beautiful! Considering that it is supposed to rain again starting on Sunday, we have to take advantage of the nice bright weather while we can!
Plus, I have to enjoy the one day of spring I will probably get this year. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment