Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peter Pan

Well, I think the play experience went well for my kids. It helped me realize how well behaved my kids really are. I don't understand how some parents can completely zone out to the point where their kids are climbing on seats and not do anything about it, but that's just me...I guess.

Poor Harrison is still trying to get a nasty cough to go away, so I'm sure that was somewhat annoying to listen to, even though he's "not contagious." Shane told me he felt like making a sign for him that had "not contagious" written on it. I'm sure more than one person thought we were terrible for bringing our "sick" son to a play.

The play itself was really good. I felt like they did a really nice job especially since they are still in high school.

Harrison and Hazel both liked it too, and Hazel especially liked getting "pixie dust" (glitter confetti) thrown on her at the end of the play. She had that experience because she sat next to her cousin on the front row. We sat a few rows farther back.

It was definitely something that we will have to do again as a family. :)

3 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Sounds like fun times!

Miss Heather said...

My parents took me to plays from the time I was four years old. It taught me to be well-behaved and totally educated me. I'm so glad you're giving your kids the same opportunities. :)

DaNise said...

How fun for your family. My girls would have loved it, but Nick is too little. Ditto about the parent thing. You should not zone out what your children are doing.