Today was a good day...even if I was trying to get the remnant of a migraine to go away all day long. ;) Yes, migraines when you are pregnant are even more evil than normal because the only thing I can take is Tylenol...which...only minimally takes the edge off. Enough so I don't feel like I am going to curl up in a ball and die, but there is still one major headache going on. IT IS TERRIBLE.
I went to church, and it was so good. I didn't get to go last week because I was on call on a weekend of surgical craziness! I felt like I lived at the hospital that weekend.
That Saturday, I went in at around 11:15 AM and got home at 1:00 AM. I lived on orange juice and cheese sticks and a dry sandwich sometime in there...
Then that Sunday I got called in at 11:00 and since I have afternoon church, I spent the whole church time at work. The patient really did have a crucial surgery that needed to be done, and we saved a life, so that was important, but I missed my spiritual recharge.
This Sunday, EVERY lesson was just amazing. I was so filled, and just felt recharged. I felt the spirit so many times today just making me feel good and testifying of the truthfulness of what was being taught.
It was definitely what I NEEDED!!
After church we were able to go and visit Shane's side of the family, and I had a good time talking and catching up.
This week I have my next doctor visit, and I will be 13 weeks along...14 on Friday. I can't say that the time is going by quickly, but I am glad that nothing crazy, where the baby is concerned, has happened lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment