Thursday, January 20, 2011

Too Funny

So, both of our kids are REALLY excited that we are having a baby. We got an ultrasound picture yesterday, and Hazel absolutely loved it. I think Harrison thought it was pretty cool but kind of wondered about the picture that basically looked like a little jelly bean blob.

Anyway, Hazel wants a girl (of course) and Harrison wants a boy (of course!) but both of them would be happy with either. They're just excited that we are going to have a baby.

So the other day I was talking with Hazel and asked her what we should name the baby if it is a girl... I told her the name that Shane and I had picked out, and she told me that was a beautiful name, perfect for girl. :)

Then I asked her what we should name the baby if it is a boy and she thought a second and told me she didn't know, and that I should ask Harrison.

Harrison, who was in the other room, overheard our conversation, and piped up, "I think we should name the baby ALBUS if it is a boy!" (You know, from Harry Potter...Albus Dumbledore....riiight) I immediately started to laugh, and told him that that was NOT going to happen.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Haha. That is so funny. Kids choose the funniest names don't they. FOund you on Mormon Moms Who Blog. Congrats on the baby. They are always good news!

Marsha said...

So, how many weeks does that make you now?