Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2010 Top 5 Weird/Dumb/Stupid Movies

So, last year we went to a lot of movies. A lot. I don't know if this is because it is relaxing to go to a movie after I've been on my feet all day or what, but there it is.

I was going to write a list of movies that were awesome, but I was falling short of the list. (What can I say I'm picky!) If I were to tell you a movie that I thought was awesome, I will tell you my favorite of last year, and that was "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." I liked this movie so much that I wanted to see it in the theatre again. Didn't happen, but I would have liked to.

So, here is my list of movies that just didn't make the cut for me. I know if I racked my brain I am SURE I could think of 10, but my brain cells are too busy growing a baby right now. ;)

These are movies that I could live my whole life and NEVER see again and I would be content. If I had never seen them in the first place, my life would still be complete!

5. Percy Jackson and the Olympian....whatever. Long name, hard to remember, forgettable movie. Kids I think love this movie. My kids haven't seen it and haven't really had the desire. This movie had a lot of potential for being great, but fell quite flat.

4. Planet 51. WORST CARTOON EVER. I don't even know if I could tell people to RENT this movie it is so DUMB. Again, potential, so much potential, but SO BORING! And the lead was a stuck up character that just made me want to grind my teeth.

3. Twilight...Eclipse? Is that a sign since I can't even remember the actual name of the movie? I liked the first one...okay, it wasn't my favorite. I really enjoyed the 2nd movie. This one...meh. I could have not seen it and been okay. I don't even have it to complete my collection...and I'm okay with that. All I can say, is the fourth movie previews are going to have to majorly impress me for me to even care whether I see it in the theatre or not.

2. Avatar. I thought this movie was lame. Everyone went totally gaga over it and then, when we FINALLY saw it, I was just sitting there going...really? This is IT? I just didn't see what was so great about it.

1. Valentine's Day. Yes my friends, this was my LEAST favorite movie that I saw last year. I was tempted to see it because the previews told you NOTHING about what the movie was about, and the title told you NOTHING about what the movie was about. I know that some of my friends LOVED it, and that's fine, because we are all entitled to our own WRONG opinons. Even me. :) I REALLY didn't like this movie. AT ALL.

No comments: