So, typically I am NOT a potato person. I mean, I would always buy the bag of potatoes at the store and try to use them before they went rotten (never happened), but usually, I can take or leave potatoes. I am not even that big of a mashed potato fan.
Anyway, I have always found it interesting and somewhat amusing that when I get pregnant, the "weird" thing that I always crave is mashed potatoes. Well...any type of potatoes really.
When I was pregnant with Harrison, one day I looked at Shane and told him that what sounded REALLY good was mashed potatoes from the temple cafeteria. He still teases me about that one.
Anyway, the craving for potatoes has already kicked in. French fries are unusually delicious, mashed potatoes are to die for, and I was quite content to eat my baked potato yesterday evening. Shane told me today that even if I hadn't told him I was pregnant, he would have figured it out by all the potatoes I've been eating lately. Ha!
3 comments:
I LOVE potatoes! But I think that's a really funny craving. :)
I too crave potatoes at the beginning of my pregnancies, all 3 of them. I find the craving goes away by the middle of the second trimester.
Mike can tell when I'm pregnant when I can't eat sweets.
so...you found a dr to take your fertlity issues seriously, but did you find a dr to let you try a VBAC again?
Post a Comment