So, I need your opinion... I am not that far along (about six weeks or so), but I am so excited about everything that I've already looked at the pregnancy websites, and countdown tickers, and fun widget boxes that there are around.
Right about now the baby looks like a little alien, or tadpole...
Is it silly to put a widgetbox on my blog, and have people roll their eyes (oh brother) since it is so soon, or should I just ignore the world and relish in my own ecstatic happiness!!
I'm leaning toward the ecstatic happiness part, but I just wanted to see what you all thought... :)
5 comments:
Oh, Melissa. That is so personal to decide. I could give you my opinion, but it's rather long, so perhaps an email would be better.
I guess I will just say this... if you think it would be too terrible to have to take all of those things off your blog in the event that the unspeakable happens... then maybe hold off until you are 12 weeks.
But, if you think you can handle it, then I say enjoy every moment while it lasts! Celebrate, go to dinner, do all those things that make you feel good about the situation.
But above all, don't care what everyone else thinks. We are your friends and we want to celebrate and be happy with you. If anyone feels differently, knowing you and knowing the situation, then I don't think they should be reading your blog in the first place.
do what YOU want to do!! BE excited!! you waited a long time for this!
I say enjoy! Congratulations!!! I hope that all goes well...
Truly, I think those wiget thingies are LAME... BUT... :)
I am so happy for you and I want you to share that ecstaticness with everyone in every way!
I agree with Marsha though... wait until you're "out of the woods" so to speak... :) And I won't make fun of you, I promise! :)
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you and your family! :-) I agree with Marsha (in the event that you get to raise your baby during the millenium instead of 9 months). That said I have a cousin that has announced to the world she's pregnant at 5 weeks...anyway. It's all persional choice naturally. *HUGS* for you and I'm very happy an excited for you! :-)
Post a Comment