Monday, December 20, 2010

Safe

I know, after my "Health" post you were all probably wondering if I was going to die or something. ;)

I'm not, it was just dealing with a sickness that drug on for over four weeks. FOUR WEEKS!!!

I am feeling much better right now, and I hope it continues!

Yesterday was the Christmas program for my ward, and I am so glad it is OVER! My calling right now is the music chairperson for the ward, so I coordinate all the musical numbers at church, and special programs as needed. The ward Christmas program was given to me this year. I don't know if it will be something they will want me to do every year or not, but anyway...

If they do, I will definitely be asking them about it earlier than the timeframe they gave me this year. We had 4 weeks to put it together. FOUR WEEKS. That is NOT a lot of time!

So, considering that, I think it all came together quite nicely and sounded good.

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

Isn't it nice when things come together at performance time? But what a relief when its over.
I felt the same way when the primary performed for the Primary Sacrament Meeting Program. They all did great, but I was glad it was over.
Ward Christmas programs always bring cheer and a good Christmas spirit with them. It's nice you got to be a part of it!