It's been a rough couple of days. Today seems to be the pinnacle. Work the past two days has definitely been hard. I can tell I'm tired and exhausted today because I am sitting here crying and thinking negative thoughts about pretty much everything. Blah.
So, enough of that. If negative thoughts are coursing through, think of something positive. Something to be happy about... ...
I am grateful that I have a husband who loves me no matter what. Especially when I get in downer moods. He is such an optimist it teaches me daily how to be one too. Life can't be too terrible with a great guy like him by my side. :) See, I feel kinda better already.
1 comment:
I hope you're doing better. I've had a lot of rough days myself lately (as I know you read on my blog)... we're in this together, my sister and friend. :)
Post a Comment