Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lots and Lots of Snow!

Well, remember a couple posts ago when I was writing about the predicted "blizzard?" I think it came a few days late! Saturday and Sunday it snowed like crazy and we ended up with about 2 feet of snow.

Everyone in my family had a nasty cold (except me, I already had it!) so I made an executive decision and we stayed home from church. Shane felt so poorly that he just fell back to sleep!

Now it is so cold.

But...

I didn't have to work today because it was my day off! I don't know about you, but that is definitely something positive in my book. It was even better because I haven't had my day off for three weeks! They almost asked me to work today, and then decided that I should actually get to have the day off I'm supposed to have. :)

No comments: