Saturday, September 25, 2010

Meandering

So, life just keeps plugging along. Nothing crazy or out of this world to write about, but believe me, I AM NOT COMPLAINING! :)

I am on call for work this weekend so we have been keeping close to home for the most part.

We celebrated Shane's birthday today, and because he bought a super nice "big boy" remote controlled car a couple months ago, I didn't get him a gift, but I did buy him a card.

We also went yard selling, which is one of his favorite things to do, and we don't do that very often. I keep telling him that we could go more often if we got rid of some of our stuff that we don't need or use. ;)

It has been a whole week since we installed our doggie door, and let me tell you...SO WORTH IT!! I keep wondering why we didn't do it sooner. Sylvie loves it, I LOVE IT, and she has actually lost a bit of the weight that she had put on because she's outside running around all the time.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Shaydee wasn't the kind of dog that would run to the door and whine when she wanted to go outside for potty, so our doggy door has been a lifesaver! We are a total fan, and couldn't live without it. We have had ours for four years now. I tell everyone to get one that has a dog. Besides food and water, it's like Shaydee can totally take care of herself.