Well, I had a REALLY good idea of what to write on here, and...I honestly can't remember even the tiniest little bit of what it was. I even had a great title to go with it.
So, this will just be a little hodgepodge of what as been going on lately...and some of the funny things.
Our anniversary was last week so my parents watched Harrison and Hazel overnight. It happened to be the night of the high school football homecoming game. So, my parents took our kids to their FIRST football game ever.
I can just imagine what my kids were wondering. The only time they have been in a football stadium is to watch a fieldshow competition. This would explain why after the marching band played at half-time Harrison looked at my mom and stated "Where are the other bands?" Hehehe...speaking of which...I need to find out when the USU fieldshow competition is...
Saturday I told Shane enough was enough and we NEEDED to bite the bullet and buy a doggie door. So, we found the cheapest one we could, took it home and installed it. Then the trick was to convince Sylvie that she wanted to use it! We coerced her with lots of treats, and then wondered if she would ever get the hang of it. I still remember the look on her face when I was trying to convince her to go through the door..(You want me to what? Are you NUTS?!)
However, after just a few days she has definitely gotten the hang of it and loves being able to go in and outside whenever she wants to, to catch grasshoppers to her hearts content. ;)
Today was my day off so I decided on Sunday that today would be spent doing at least some things to help it look cleaner and nicer. Our office had gotten to horrible..I told Shane it would qualify to be on one of those tv shows they have about organizing...Shane still thinks it's not quite there. Hmm...guess we'll either have to clean it and organize or try harder to qualify. Hahaha.
So, I went for the clean and organize route. I started with the computer desk. It only took 2 hours to unearth. Seriously. There is still a shelf above it that I didn't touch, but at least it kind of looks like I did something.
I told Shane I was going to take the "eating the elephant" approach. A bite at a time and it will get done!
No comments:
Post a Comment