Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wimpy.

I hate to admit it, but I need external validation. A lot. Shane and I are both that way so we give each other lots of it! It works out great.

However...and I never thought I would do this...but...I need external validation on my blog too. So, if you like what you read, please leave a comment or I think that you don't like it.

And to those of you who do leave comments occasionally, thank you so much! I treasure them more than you think. :)

4 comments:

Eve said...

I understand completely! I love reading your blog. It is delightful. I am in Tremonton this week. Let's get together and do something. Message me on facebook!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

i like external validation too!!! ;)

Miss Heather said...

I love your blog TONS! :) And I'm the same... I need external validation all the time! :)

Marsha said...

I'll keep the comments coming then... :)