So, occasionally I have thoughts that are just...well, random wonderings I suppose. Then there are the things I wonder about every time it happens, even though, technically it doesn't really matter.
Here is today's "wondering" (is that even a word?)
HOW do spiders get into my bathtub? There's no web, no holes in the wall, but every so often there is a spider. I think this has happened every place I have ever lived ever. It's as though the spider has a death wish, and spontaneously appears in the bottom of my bathtub, and whamo, stuck in the tub! And honestly, like I am going to take the creepy spider from the said bathtub and transport it outside? I think not.
This morning, for example, there was a ginormus spider in my bathtub. Enough that it made me cringe! EW! Spiders are definitely on my "things I really don't like" list. I don't usually have a problem getting rid of them, but this one...it was HUGE! So, I squirted it with shampoo and THEN I squished it. The gel made it much easier. Morbid and disgusting I KNOW!
My personal feeling is if the spider is outside, I will leave it alone. If it comes into my house? Well. It shouldn't have, and we'll just leave it at that. :)
2 comments:
I am territorial too. If the bug is in my house... it should just know better. Way to be a woman and take care of it yourself!
Boy, oh boy, do I relate! We have wolf spiders (they look as bad as they sound) and they primarily stay outside, but occasionally they'll come inside. Which, of course, means they're history.
They are supposed to kill other bugs, like roaches, and little other annoyances, but they're dead meat if I see them. I'll kill the other bugs myself with bug spray.
I appreciate your "wondering."
Post a Comment