So, today we went and got lunch at good ol' KFC. We don't do that too often since it is a little on the pricey side, especially for fast food.
Anyway, when I got home this evening I saw the receipt sitting on the table and it made me laugh. I have a feeling that Shane will be keeping this receipt and adding it to his "collection."
Shane has a collection of misspellings of his name. You wouldn't think that Shane would be that difficult of a name to spell, I mean...it's Shane. Granted, there is the occasional "Shayne" but aside from that...
So, today's receipt had his name on it... Shan. Yup, that's right, Shan. What was even more amusing was that they actually said his name correctly.
I think my favorite misspelling for Shane's name was when he worked at a machine shop where he helped manage, and got a package labeled... Chane Ahfby. Gotta love it! And just in case you are wondering, yes, he still has that label! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment