So, Shane and I like to go look at thrift stores. Well, I guess you could say SHANE likes to look at thrift stores and yard sales, and I tag along for the ride. I do like to go to the D. I. on occasion though.
It's quite funny actually. We will be driving along, Shane's yard sale sonar will perk up and he will see a sign buried in the dirt with "yard sale" written on it. Okay, it's an exaggeration, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened one day!
So, Saturday we were in the D.I. and Shane was with Hazel looking at the little girl dresses. He found a cute denim jumper and asked her how she liked it.
She looked at him and stated, "I don't like it Dad, cause that dress is made out of PANTS!"
hehehe...still makes me chuckle.
No comments:
Post a Comment