Well, today has been much better. The sun is shining and gorgeous and just feels beautiful.
Also, because I had so many call back hours I got to come home early! Yippee!!
My hubby's teeth are finally fixed and that is definitely something to jump up and down about. Anybody need a good endodontist, we definitely know a good one. He underbid what it would cost to fix some of Shane's teeth, and told him he wouldn't feel good if he charged the actual time he worked. So, he only charged him what he had bid it would cost, even though it took about 3 hours longer to do! Who does that?!
So, today was the last day he needed to work on Shane's teeth. He goes back in a year for a follow-up to make sure all the root canals still look good.
Tomorrow is Friday! Woowoo!!
And, for those of you that are "concerned" that I will hold a grudge or get bitter or whatever about what happened yesterday...that really isn't how I work. I complain and grit my teeth for about 2 days and then by the third it is water under the bridge. This situation might be a little different, but I guess we'll just see what happens. You get used to getting over things in my line of work. Otherwise...I don't think you would be in surgery/healthcare for very long. Just sayin...
2 comments:
What a great dentist story! I like to hear about good dentist and how they really care about their patients.
By the way, I really like your background! Nice and springy!
About your previous experience, I think you recover from those better than I. Stewing and venting for awhile is more my style, then I get over it. Good for you in getting over it so fast!
Well, it would be a lie for me to say that I am COMPLETELY over it, it still annoys me, but the sting isn't as sharp as it was.
Post a Comment