Monday, February 1, 2010

When in Rome



Friday night we went to see "When in Rome." I was pleasantly surprised. I thought this movie was super funny. I just laughed and laughed. The storyline itself is kind of cheesy, but honestly...who really goes to a chick flick to be moved and think WOW that was so deep...

The main character is a workaholic who doesn't let herself have time for love. She goes to her sister's wedding in Rome, Italy, and in a moment of frustration picks out five coins from the "fountain of love." The men who put the coins in the fountain all instantly fall in love with her and start following her around New York City.

See, cheesy premise, but definitely worth your time to go see if you want to see a funny chick flick.

1 comment:

DaNise said...

I heard it was cute. Glad you liked it.